Hi there! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3528 Lullwater Ln, Orange Park
HUGE Price Drop on this waterfront estate which has been completely remodeled but with a sensitivity to its great old Florida character. It has approx. 267 ft. of direct Doctors Lake frontage and absolutely marvelous panoramic views. The main home has 5 BR and 3 1/2 BA. The completely renovated kitchen is HUGE and has beautiful granite counters. Most of the appliances have never been used including 2 new refrigerators, new microwave, new wine cooler, new washer and dryer, new hot water heater and more. Every bathroom was completely remodeled from the floor joists up and the master is all marble and has a 1920's feel! The entire house has been painted inside and out. There is a gazebo and the dock has just been rebuilt. This house was not even CLOSE to flooding during Irma!
- MLS® #938949
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Driveway, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Keypad Entry, Asphalt Blacktop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, Riverfront, 2'-6' Dpth, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Shake
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Dock/Pier, Lanai, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Patio - Open, Deck - Wood, Gazebo, Yard Well & Pump, Detached Shed, Motion Lighting, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Irregular Lot, Riverview, Other Water View, Groves/Orchards
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market360
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address3528 Lullwater Ln
- Area137-doctor's Lake
- SubdivisionLake Villas
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32073
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Marble Floors, Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Stained Glass Wnd(s), Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesMantle, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- HighOrange Park
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:23am EDT.